Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Newbee

Alright, so I am trying new things out on the internet seeings that I am always on here and wanted to get further out... LOL Anywas, I think the point to a blog is to what, basically talk about yourself or write down your thoughts? Well, I am not really the type of person to really talk about myself, but I will dedicate this one blog to it.
My name is Jeniece (if you didn't already notice), I live in Airway Heights Washington with my wonderful boyfriend Scott. I am 22 years old and trying to attend school, although Wal-Mart (my place of employment) does not allow me to have a "school schedule" so it makes it hard to attend school. I was told that if I want full time I am required to have an open availability and I can't have open availability to attend school. Anyways, moral to that is I hate Wal-Mart, they claim to be all about family and whatever but they like to keep you away from your family.
Something seriously just came up that makes me angry about that place. My boyfriend Scott and I have plans to go out of town this weekend and we put in for the time off back in January and he was just told 10 min ago that if he doesn't work this weekend that he is going to be coached for it. Well if he gets coached he will get fired. The Assistant manager has had 3 months of notice and is telling him at the last second... GRR I really get annoyed with that place. Anyways, hello to all that read my outbursts and if you would like to know anything about me please feel free to ask or stop by my myspace page its http://www.myspace.com/jeniece05

No comments:

Post a Comment